Why are escape rooms perfect for team building?
Escape rooms are becoming a very popular way for corporations, sports teams and other organizations to bring people together in a fun way for team building.
At Escape the Room Oregon, we provide a special team building experience in the Eugene / Springfield area.
- Escape rooms are fun!
- They encourage people to communicate
- This type of experience forces your team to work together
- It’s a unique way to find people's natural strengths and weaknesses
- Gives an opportunity for leaders to rise up
- Awakens problem-solving skills and allows people to think and work outside of the box
- Allows for team bonding
- Builds and strengthens relationships
- It takes people outside of their comfort zone in a safe environment.
- Appropriate for all members of your team
- Plus, because it’s fun. Your team will love you!!!
Want to share this experience with others in your office? Download the PDF below for all the information about setting up an unforgettable event!
Here is what you get as part of our corporate package:
- We provide an optional opportunity for you to observe your team in the room. We will set you up for success with this process and make it comfortable for you. We will also coach you through what to look for while observing the room.
- In addition to observing your team, you can choose to stick around and debrief with us on what you and we observed with your team.
- We offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday morning.
- You will receive a team photo to remember the event
- We offer a conference space to debrief the experience talk about what you learned and what the team did. We can help set up catering if needed.
- 20% off per person
We would love to talk to you more about how we can serve you and your organization. Contact our office or fill out this form to learn more.
Q: How many people can fit in a room?
A: We currently have three rooms. The Study is designed for 8, Bio Lab for 8, and Spy vs Spy for 10. We can easily accommodate smaller groups or make adjustments to add a couple people. Give us a call so we can customize the experience for you.
Q: How do we book?
A: For our corporate packages, they need to be booked over the phone with one of our staff members.
Please call 541-726-3836
Q: What hours are available?
A: Our corporate packages must be used Wednesday, Thursday or Friday between the hours of 11 am-5 pm.
Q: Do we need to get there early?
A: Yes, we recommend having everyone arrive 20 minutes prior to the start time to get everyone signed in plus everyone doing the room will need to sign a waiver. This also give them time to lock away their belongings in a locker and be ready to go.
If you are opting in to observe your team, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your team's arrival.